SN Faculty: February 07, 2023 Enhancements
Cloud IDE - All environments now support labs with Embeddable AI capabilitiesAuthors can now easily create labs leveraging the following Watson EmbeddableAI services:
- Watson NLP Libraries
- Syntax Labs will have access to all of these services to use, as well as deploy to Code Engine. See the EmbeddableAI wiki article for more information.
- Author Workbench - Individuals can be added as an Editor to review courses and guided projects
- Author Workbench - Cannot change the organization of your courses or guided projects without labs
- Author Workbench - Embed Lab instructions not working for Coursera and edX When I click on the embed button on a lab, it displays the embedding instructions for Skills Network normally. But when I click on the Coursera or edx.org tabs, the pop-up window closes and it just shows a loading spinner.
- Author Workbench - Lab search does not work
- Author Workbench - Missing character limit counter on review page
- Author Workbench - Profile information is confusing to update
- Author Workbench - Tab title for course detail page is confusing
- Reward - Learners claiming a code on multiple edX.org or Skills Network Portal courses sometimes run into a "suspicious activity" error incorrectly
- Reward - Learners claiming a code sometimes run into a "codes have temporarily run out" error incorrectly