Author Workbench - You can now create a "practice" project
Author Workbench - You can request to join an organization
Author IDE - Authors are warned if their published instructions use deprecated Markdown syntax
Author Workbench - You're now reminded to setup a backup email address to log in
Changed jobs recently and now have a new email that you can't use to login to Author Workbench? Avoid this situation by providing a backup email address.
Reward - learners claiming a feature code are now required to pass a captcha
Author Workbench - You can now bulk import Labs from GitLab
Author IDE - Authors can now test the latest saved version of their instructions for a Windows-based lab
- Author Workbench - Cannot see the text for the "Changes since last version" field during Publication Review
- Incorrect author course and guided project count shown when publishing a course
- Author IDE - Nothing happens when clicking the "I want to..." or "I want learners to..." buttons while editing lab instructions
- Author Workbench - Sorting Organization table by some attributes breaks the page
- Author Workbench - Organization pages feel slow Each organization's detail page is displayed faster.
- Author Workbench - File Library gets cut off when browser is resized
- Author Workbench - Files visible to you in Asset Library are not showing up in the new File Library