SN Faculty: November 28, 2022 Enhancements
Author Workbench - The same lab can now be used by multiple Courses and Guided Projects
When creating a lab, you can allow others to use it in their courses and projects. When authoring a course or a guided project, you can now add labs that were created by others to your course or project, or labs you're using in your other courses and projects.
You can allow other organizations or authors to use your labs in their courses or projects
You can re-use your labs across multiple courses and projects
Author Workbench - It is now easier to see any incomplete author profiles before submitting your course or project for review
Cloud IDE - Your learners can launch their application with 1 click
There is now a fewer clicks way for your learners to launch their application.
- Guided project advanced tab doesn't load for guided projects without a lab
- Skills Network File Library is zoomed in too much
- Author Workbench - Guided Project Summary tab in edit mode is empty when your project has more than 1 contributor
- Author Workbench - What's Changed prompt in submit for review flow does not yield meaningful changelogs
- Cognitive Class.Ai does not show the correct version of an updated and published Lab.
- Author Workbench - Organization members table cannot sort by courses or projects
- Author Workbench - Filtering courses by organization does not work
- Subscribe to Catalog button is not visible on mobile view
- When creating a new lab in a course/project the lab's IP ownership is not defaulted to the owner of the course/project When creating a brand new lab as part of the course or project, the ownership of the new lab should default to the owner of the course/project.
- Author Workbench - Deleting a Course/GP with labs can cause unintended results
- Author Workbench - Removing a lab from its original course or guided project breaks the editing of that lab
- JupyterLab publishing can be broken by cancelling an attempt to publish